Bouncing through the greenwood [p]
[html]
That's perfectly ok! Big Grin Maybe Robin can soften him up some more XD And I feel like my posts are so dismally short in comparison to yours >///<

At the very least the little girl seemed pleased--if not ecstatic--at his offer to ride Taima, which put Noss at ease to leaving her. "Wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it." However...just as he was leaving, she began to follow him. He let it go for awhile, their footsteps intermingling in the quiet air, but, as he suspected, she soon began asking questions. The grey warrior had predicted this, in a way of sorts, but he didn't let it get to him the first time.

"My whole life," he answered gruffly, walking in his heavy strides back towards the Chien hotel. The girl amazingly kept in stride, though, despite her odd way of walking. She sure does stumble a lot... "My father raised me out of the saddle--it was our tribe's way, living with horses." Not to say that he would pursue it as a path choice. Alder obviously had that position marked to the T, and Noss was more of a...fighter type. As soon as he moved up in the pack ranks he was going to find a way to make himself useful to the pack to protect it; for now, he could only do what was bid of him and hunt. "How bout you? Father got you in a saddle yet?"

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread