Good Friends Good Times
[html]
Smile Shiloh has missed Ralla a lot. She has come for her blessing.

Shiloh had missed Ralla that in the moment she saw her she almost cried. She hugged her back with equal enthusiasm and listened to her as she welcomed her in AniWayan. "Oh how I have missed you friend. We have much to catch up on," she said as Ralla released her. She smiled at her friend then looked down as she noticed Ralla's pups come up to her. Shiloh knelt down and touched the first one bold enough to come up to her. She picked him up, delighted with his sniffing and prodding as Ralla introduced her pups to her.

Shiloh stood and smiled at Ralla again as she repeated the names back to her."This is Ahiga and the one too shy to come over to me is Alaster and this one right here," she said scooping up the only girl of the bunch, "this one must be Aleu. I have been wanting to come by for some time now but things have been coming up," she said as she followed Ralla to what looked like a mound of furs and cushions. Shiloh sat down as Alaster finally got the courage to come over to her and sniff her as she let the other two down, looking at Ahiga and adressing him before Ralla.

"Hello little one. How has your day been going?"she asked softly,playfully knocking him over as Ralla asked her how she had been. She looked up at the woman and saw happiness in her features but it masked the fear and pain she could see and smell on and in the woman. What or who had put her friend in this state? Shiloh didn't waste time in talking about her adventure with Saxif though and started to explain to Ralla what had happened after the rape. Saxif had given her a new confidence and she had grown used to the fact that she had been raped.

"After the rape I thought about leaving for my spirit journey but because I was still seeing my sisters spirit I decided to go home. Before Saxif had left I had been helping her with building her hut but because I have grown weak in my right arm I can't really do much manual labor like building or carving anymore. I had met up with Saxif back at her unfinished hut and she decided to protect me and help me on my trip because I can't hunt well and she was worried I wouldn't return," she paused and looked up at Ralla with a smile before continuing. "During the trip Saxif and I got close Ralla. She did more then just protect me out there. She gave me a purpose and a new meaning in my life. Ralla....Saxif and I are mated and I have come to you to ask for your blessing," she whispered at the end. She didn't know how Ralla would react to her being with Saxif but she hoped she was ok with it. She nudged Alaster as she waited for her friends response.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug33 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4a3e6e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #6a7f54; }
.freebaug33 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug33 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d6e4c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ahJYK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a7f54; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a3f43; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug33 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug33 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread