The Fire that Fills Us with Passion will Never Die
She gave her mother a smile in return. Ayasha was pleased that her mother was pleased to see Dichali. He seemed happy with himself and Ayasha rolled her eyes at him. She turned her attention to Nootau. She had never heard him speak, much less to her. But at his words of advice, she gave a snort. ”I don’t think that will be a problem.” Dichali was silent but gave them both an offended look and Ayasha giggled. He flew to a branch on the opposite side of the tree than Nootau was on and glared at them.

She gave a purring-like sound as her mother stroked her hair. That was something that she loved to have Ralla do. It was relaxing and showed how much her mother loved her. ”How exactly will it protect as? Will it do something about the newcomers?” Dichali gave her an encouraging nod at her question. At being able to carve Dichali, she gave a little happy dance, to which Dichali gave a laugh. She glared at him but accepted her mother’s knife. ”This will be bit different for me. I’m used to working on a single piece of wood and using stones for it.”

She started to carve the spirit guide into the bark and her skill was better than her mother’s. Though it was due to the fact that she had learned to carve from a Gatlvska, Shiloh. She first carved the outline and then started on the details, removing some of the bark and leaving some, creating a slight 3D effect. At her siblings, she nodded and asked with a smirk, ”Is Aleu still a princess? She really shouldn’t worry about her fur getting dirty. With her fur being brown, it doesn’t show, unlike the rest of us.” She knew that Aleu felt alienated sometimes because she was a different color than the rest of her family, including her.

Messages In This Thread