The Fire that Fills Us with Passion will Never Die
Ayasha giggled a little at Nootau ignoring the glare Dichali gave him but turned her attention to her mother. She frowned but understood what Ralla was saying. ”What are we going to do about them?” She asked in a soft voice. She knew that it was dangerous to talk about but she needed her mother’s guidance. Or at least support or suggestions.

She gave a snort of laughter at her sister not liking the feeling of mud. ”Do you know what might help? If you push her into the mud, and then join her in it.” She was only partly serious but did have a wistful look on her face about joining her siblings in the mud. But at her mother’s comment of her coming home caked with mud. ”Well there maybe time for me to do that again.” If she ever needed to hide, she would need to cover herself in mud.

Ayasha gave Ralla an incredulous look at it not lasting forever. ”It feels like its lasted too long already, mom. I don’t like it.” She followed her mother’s eyes to the carving of the birds and then glanced up at Nootau and Dichali. Her spirit guide gave her a look that said ‘I won’t abandon you.’ Still looking at Dichali, she said, ”No, they haven’t. And I don’t think they will for awhile.”

Messages In This Thread