The Fire that Fills Us with Passion will Never Die
Ayasha understood what her mother said and why but didn’t really like it. ”Mom, I’m not sure how long I can wait and not do anything. But you have a plan?” She wasn’t sure if her mother would tell her but she hoped that she would.

Ayasha snorted in response. ”My suggestion might work better. And I can clean up myself, thank you very much.” She leaned in and whispered. ”But I was more talking about hiding from bad wolves.” She hoped that her mother would get what she was talking about.

She nodded at Ralla’s talk about leaders and leadership. ”What if our leader is weak? And if he disagrees with our choice?” The first question was referring to Maska and the second to both Maska and Dawali. She had the feeling that Dawali might disagree with becoming the leader. ”If what Maska says about the spirits not choosing Dawali, why are all the spirits here?” She had to know why. Dichali nodded at her question. She whispered to her mother again. ”I’ll follow you and our leader. No matter where that takes me.” Her words were honest and fervent. She would follow her mother and Dawali to whatever end, even if it meant death.

Messages In This Thread