The Fire that Fills Us with Passion will Never Die
[html]
Your next post ends it? Unless you want to actually play out an AniWayan quiz? XD

Ralla never lied to her daughter--it was immoral, and guilt would gnaw at her--lying she just could never do. Dance around the truth? Maybe. For the moment, the snowy woman could see that she was depressing her child more than she wanted to, so with a smile she bent down to pick the young girl up. It had been ages since she had done so, and Ayasha was no longer a little pup, but Ralla was no longer pregnant and the movement came easy to her after almost a year of hauling firewood. My plan, the Great Spirit's plan, the moon's plan--everyone has a path set for them, sweetheart. It's up to us to follow them. As for your little camouflage plan, I think it's brilliant, she said in full support of her little one. That was the greatest thing she as a mother could do: Give her support.

"If he is weak he will be overthrown--that's the simple rule of pack law. But although he may seem weak in body, sweetheart, one's physical strength doesn't make the man. He can be very cunning, and it seems as if he is so, bringing along the Guardians. So long as they are there, he has support, and the pack cannot overthrow him. The woman knew that pack law was often controversial and confusing, but it was just the way things were. It was up to individuals to start the wave, but sometimes it took more than a single person to keep the wave going. The spirit guides are only a small part of the grand design, Ralla began, seeing Nootau shoot her a look that said 'I'm small?' along with the mental color of bright green for envy or questioning. Oh hush you, she said playfully to Nootau before continuing her explanation. The spirit guides are part of the spirit plane, but when they are there they are a part of the Great Spirit--the spirit of all and grand origin. The Great Spirit is, thence, the final decision on all matters. However, you raise a good point. Spirit guides may be branches of it--and hence all have different thoughts on how their charges follow their paths--but if the Great Spirit were truly against this pack and Dawali, it would've called back our spirit guides, marking us as unworthy. I'm afraid if that had happened...we'd have no choice but to completely accept out position. It was true; so long as the spirit guides were there, there was hope. But see how differently our two spirit guides guide us: Nootau steers me to be observant and calm, but Dichali guides you to be outspoken and thirsting for answers. These are the ways that our own spirit guides shepherd us in our paths. Likewise, Maska's own spirit guide must have a plan for him as well. We ourselves might not agree with it, but there it is.

I'm glad to hear that, Ralla said with sincere thanks, giving her daughter a tight squeeze. So long as it's what you believe in. Now come, if you're done with your duties, I think I should quiz you and your siblings on your AniWayan. It's certainly been long enough. With that Ralla turned and made her way to behind the wood stack with Ayasha in her arms, and as their spirit guides followed them, the carvings of the two avians remained on the tree like faithful guardians.

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread