purple burst of paper birds
WC: 338

Range was flat on his back, watching all the clouds float through the sky at a monotonous pace but he admired them none the less. Each breath his pulse slowing just from the relaxed environment the world seeming to move slower and slower as he reached a zen like state.
So papa's finally married to Nayru which is fantastic. He hasn't looked happier it's fantastic. He owes me big time for that. I'll get to him later about it.
He chuckled to himself his eyes closed getting nearer and nearer to sleep.
That was a good celebration talking to uncle Saul was nice, Eclipse is doing well. those flowers were phenomenal!
His nose twitched from the memory as he smirked to himself. An awkward sound breaking the focus, as his eyes shot open wide. He shot up to a standing position instantly, his ears twitching trying to find the nose. When he heard it again he turned slowly and started walking.
That doesn't sound good there had better not be something bugging those horses
He has a stern look on his face coming over the small hill towards the corral. he notices his uncle Saul.
What's this goon doing?
The smirk returned to his face as he watched the horse try and take off, Saul catching it just in time made him snicker. His snicker turns to a smile as the horse relaxed and Saul started doing what he loved.
Such determination, I'd expect nothing less from a member of this pack.
He began a slow drudge closer still admiring the slowly building kinship between horse and rider. As he got closer and closer the smile on his face grew more and more. Leaning against the corral his tail started wagging uncontrollably.
"Hey uncle Saul, you having fun over there? That horse gave you a run for your money a second ago!"
He began laughing at his jest, proud of the surprise factor that was bound to have.

Messages In This Thread