Sanctuary
[html]

occgoodnessss

She could tell Wretch was unsettled by Eclipse’ question, though she didn’t feel at all bashful about saying it she did regret it slightly. She fell.... that must have been a bad fall she thought believing the girl. Eclipse had never thought to lie, so she never thought that anyone else would think of such a thing so to her Wretch told the absolute truth no matter how bad the lie was.

“That must have hurt, I’m sorry. I hope you feel better.”

She said sympathetically. She barely knew the girl but she liked everyone in her pack, she smiled when the girl said she was replanting flowers for the apartment complex they lived in.

“Oh! Maybe I should help. Razekiel had me plant some seeds and I put some in front of the hotel. I don’t want them to be dug up I wanna know what they grow into.”

She said, hoping the other girl would accept Eclipse’s offer to help, it wouldn’t be so hard with someone helping, especially one who could walk, but Eclipse would refrain from repeating those thoughts as it would sound too much like her bragging that she could do something Wretch couldn’t at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread