Sanctuary
[html]

She couldn’t think of words fast enough; a silence fell between them after Eclipse spoke first. Wretch simply looked back at her, uncertain of what to say. She hoped that she got better soon, too…but the last time, it had taken quite a while for her bones to heal. Saul had said that they were set more correctly this time, so they would heal without that terrible residual pain that she had experienced before. She was grateful for that, at least…if there was any good that would come of this situation it would be that.

”I just want to make it prettier…I wish I knew where more colors of flowers were” She managed to say, gaze falling to the ground. She didn’t understand why Eclipse would want to help her or interact with her, but it was her choice and she couldn’t really stop her from helping anyway even if she had wanted to. ”I don’t mind..I could carry them if you dig them up?” That seemed the easiest solution. Wretch looked to the flower on her lap, then back at the ones yet to be dug up. ”I..well where should we put them after we get them up?”

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread