Sanctuary
[html]

WC: 300 OOC: Big Grin

Eclipse could see that Wretch was not as well socialized as herself, though she forced herself in the care of others. She’d met many, and was learning to understand their behaviour. She would stay herself though. She would not change for the individual. Wretch seemed at a loss for words but Eclipse could understand. There wasn’t much to be said about a broken leg, but the rest of her body worked.

“I think the flowers you have is a great start. I learned from Anu.... she’s a lady that took me in over down in Crimson dreams... that flowers love wide open fields. I saw some wild ones in the back. Think this thing can go in the grass if I push you? if not, there's still plenty of flowers just over there, with many colors.”

She said, looking at the litte front wheeds and the tall grass, knowing that wasn’t possible, she didn’t want to take over what Wretch had started so she just figured they would stay away from the grass, and closer to the pavement though the old roads were quite rugged.. There were flowers everywhere and Eclipse knew of them pretty much, though her main concern had always been about herbs and spices.

“There’s lots of places they can be replanted too, I just planted the seeds near our front door, but there’s still room for some already grown flowers, and then there’s the sides of the apartments. I think the flowers would look pretty where ever we put them.”

She smiled. Her attention now on pulling up some white flowers that had been close to the ones Wretch had already picked. Eclipse was careful to try to get all the roots with the flower so it would last the rest of the season in its new spot.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread