Sanctuary
[html]

Wretch was an adult in the pack with the Antei rank. Her main duty, she felt, was to learn the lay of the lands and to possibly draw some maps up, which was what she had been working on lately. Wretch had no desire to go outside of the lands and had no reason to - everything that she needed was here. For now she was disabled, stuck in her wheelchair and unable to hunt for herself for the most part (though she could fish), but that didn't bother her one bit. She liked where she was, and enjoyed each day as it passed without wondering much about what lay outside of Ichika.

The one time that she had wandered a mile or so from the border, she had been attacked. This was all the more reason to stay inside the borders, where things were safe. She was lucky that her uncle Gideon had been there to help her, and that Saul had realized something was wrong when she hadn't come home that day. "Um..what's Crimson Dreams?" The girl asked, unsure of what Eclipse was talking about. A lady had taken her in in Crimson Dreams? So she'd had a dream about a lady named Anu?

"Do you think we can put some...to where I could see them from my window? I like looking at them when I'm alone..they give me a real peaceful feeling." She would need a little help getting around to the back side of the house, but she would carry as many of the flowers as she could if Eclipse could get her over the curb and the few bumps along the way to the back side of Cerne Rise.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread