Sanctuary
Eclipse turned from her picking to look at Wretch. Did this girl never get out? Or was Eclipse really that well traveled. She could only mentally shrug and just explain. She put what she had in the girls lap and spoke.

"Crimson Dreams is a pack down south, they took me in before Saul came and brought me here. Anu, she is the leader of the pack there and made sure i could hunt. She also taught me about the plants. She's really pretty and really nice."

She envied the woman, and though of her as a guardian, like many of the others, though her most memorable guardian had to have been mama Malachi, though that would be a story for another day. She still had no idea the woman was actually a bear, she'd told the really young Eclipse at the time that she was in fact just a big fluffy wolf. Going back to her task she nodded at Wretch.

"I am sure we can do that! There's also going to be a garden growing too, though the seeds were just planted there too. I can put some flowers to border it, that would be visible from your room, or we could find a really nice spot for them all."

Eclipse was getting the idea that Wretch liked being alone. How anyone could like such a thing was beyond the young girl. She pulled a few more of the wild flowers and figured it was time to look for some more. Turning to Wretch she smiled.

Mind if I push ya? we can find more just over there. most of the area is over run with flowers this time of year.

She pointed to the other side of the apartments where the flowers were growing mel pel all over the yard.

Messages In This Thread