Sanctuary
[html]

OOC here!

She really didn't get out. Wretch didn't mind staying in one place and just...exploring that one place until she knew every square inch of it. She liked to try and find little secret places if she could, her own spots that no one else knew about or could come to bother her. Privacy was something that was very treasured to the little girl, for some reason. She wasn't sure what it was about being alone that pleased her so. Wretch was very easily entertained by her own thoughts.

"Oh." She answered simply, looking nervously to the side. What was Eclipse's impression of her? She wasn't certain. Maybe the girl thought less of her for not knowing that fact, what Crimson Dreams was. She had only ever known Dahlia de Mai and now Ichika...there was a whole world out there. "Sure" Wretch said at the offer of being pushed.

As they made their way toward the other side of Cerne Rise with the flowers, she continued to think to herself. This girl had grown up very differently than she had - she had explored some, it would seem, and had lived in many different places. "Dahlia...and Ichika have been the only homes I've ever known. It scares me to think about ever leaving the pack." She admitted, giving Eclipse a sideways glance.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread