Sanctuary
[html]

OOC here!

She sometimes remembered little things about her past, but they were only fleeting glances of what he life once was. Wretch wondered at times whether she actually wanted to know where she had come from and about her family...but yes, the thirst was there. She found it difficult to speak to the one canine who knew her from the past, the male named Pandemic who had called her his sister. Whenever she encountered him she became very deeply afraid, because he held some part of her that could potentially change her forever should she decide to pursue it.

Wretch wasn't sure about who Eclipse's parents were, really, and had only been told that the girl was related to Saul and Gideon. "I'm sorry that he hurt you. Saul is a good father to me - he always looks after me and cares." She didn't know how much about her Saul had told the rest of the pack or how much anyone knew. She wouldn't admit to being adopted unless she was asked it directly. To her, Saul was her one and only father. If she had another one, she didn't know about him.

She was ready replant, and nodded when Eclipse asked if she thought they had enough. The sight of the different colors of flowers on her lap made her smile, her heart feeling a bit lighter. "I love all these flowers...and I know what you mean about Ichika. It's such an amazing place." Wretch said. "What should we do when we're finished planting?" She did tire fairly easily...maybe Eclipse would want to do something a bit more relaxing later.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread