[M]- Dance yourself Clean
[html]

I'm in the middle of moving. My responses after this should be quicker, though <3 THE NEW PLACE BETTER HAVE INTERNETS :| <3

He’d never had someone to sleep beside before, and found it to be quite addicting. The male had been used to sleeping alone or next to Melee or Range when they had been younger, but this was very different from sleeping with one of the kids. Touching Nayru in general sent electric shocks through his body normally, so it had taken quite a few nights of falling asleep next to her to get his heart to stop pounding and the nervousness to cease. It was worth it, though – now he could barely sleep without her there. On the occasional evening that Nayru would be away from Cerne Rise, he found it very difficult to settle down and often tossed and turned for an hour or more.

This night, he was content. They had fallen asleep the way that they normally did together, licks and nuzzles and light touches to relax into it. Gideon was a solid sleeper for the most part, and didn’t normally rouse with the small movements that Nayru would make. But after the second time that she moved, one turquoise eye slowly opened. He was about to close it again, still in a daze, until her voice came. ”Hrmmm?” He replied drowsily. ”Is something wrong?”

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread