[M]- Dance yourself Clean
[html]

"Yeah, I'm ok. I guess I just got really...umm. Excited?" He tried to laugh it off, unsure of what else to do in this situation. It didn't seem like she was too happy with him, perhaps unsure of what to do as well. "I'm sorry" He said. He felt like he'd done something wrong, even if it had all been out of his control. As she slid away from him he embraced her from the side, leaning over to try and lick at her muzzle. He turned over so he could face her where she lay, cuddling up to her. One hand began to explore once more, running down her side lightly. His fingers moved over her bi-colored fur slowly, one or two at a time.

He felt satisfied, but wondered about how she was feeling now. Did she want him to continue touching her? He would find out. Gideon watched her for some kind of reaction, half expecting her to swat his hand away or ask him to stop as his fingertips roamed down her legs, rubbing and massaging. He wanted her to feel good like he had, but wasn't certain how to start all of that. It was probably best just to touch everything that she'd allow him to and see what she liked or didn't like. His clawed digits moved to her inner thighs and then to their apex, turquoise eyes fixed on her and ears perked to attention.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread