sometimes i wish for falling
[html]
No derp at all! :3

When Sage commented on her large family, Wraith giggled gleefully. She had so many friends! It was so much fun! When she didn't like playing with Lucy anymore, she could play with Nat; and when Nat was being a dumb boy, she and Lucy could do real fun things. Even though Hybrid was kind of boring, sometimes he did things like tell her about Inferni and how to be a real good coyote. She already knew from him that eating wolves was definitely a coyote thing to do, but she suspected eating these plants was not. They were gross! He would not approve. She tried to spit out the remainder of the leaves that were stuck between her teeth, but all she ended up doing was drool on the floor. She licked her chops and then looked back up at the lady when she realized she'd been staring at her own drool.

"Hi-beed thinks Imma with someone else, which is true, cuz I'm witchu!" She gave the lady a big big grin and then asked, "do you wanna be my fammee too? We can play! What do you do? Hi-beed makes dem walkie thingies around 'Fernee and Val has a big birdie and Tal has dem puppies and dat funny mister who talks silly. They all do stuff! Whaddaya do!" She added a few more wags of her tail to emphasize her point -- and how incredibly excited she was to have another friend!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread