sometimes i wish for falling
[html]

Word Count :: --- :: :3

Since her chance encounter with young Cours puppy Arnette so many months ago, Sage had longed for the presence of puppies. And now, finally, Inferni had their own; the earth-toned girl couldn't have been happier. While she couldn't condone the girl being away from her less-than-charming father, she couldn't really blame her. So instead, she beamed right back at the girl, staring as she spoke with the gleeful smile and warm heart that only the antics of children could bring. In spite of her father's introversion, the young one was simply brimming with excitement and energy. Sage's smile only widened as golden eyes fixed on the girl, who had once again launched into long-winded, adorable speech.

Eventually, the girl quieted, and Sage caught up to her rapid-fire words. "Of course I'll be your family; but I need to know your name first! I'm Sage," she introduced happily, laughing. With a brief moment to decide on her words, Sage replied to her question as simply as she could. "I visit the other packs to help keep the friendships between us strong, so that we don't go to war." Sage wondered what the girls thought on war was at such a young age, or if she even knew about it at all. It had been several months before Sage had been exposed to violence, and she hoped it was the same for this little one.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread