sometimes i wish for falling
[html]
Wraith is an explosion of questions omg

Wraith giggled and squeed in excitement when Sage said she'd be a part of her family. That was so exciting! Wraith wanted everyone to be a part of her family. Her daddy said that there were a whole bunch who were a part of her family and were all warriors like he was. Wraith thought this lady was too nice to be a big mean warrior, so she was happy to have some more nice family members. Val and Tal were super fun, but after being with them every single day, they weren't always very excited to go play and Wraith realized she needed to diversify.

Wraith listened wide-eyed as Sage explained what she did, wondering if she could do something like that. Maybe she could be just like Sage (and daddy too!) She had never been outside of Inferni, but daddy said that everyone else was stupid, rude, and mean; so she guessed Sage had a really important job if everyone else was incompetent and Inferni was the only good pack around these parts.

"I'mma Waif! Imma Waif Ceed! Dere are lots o' dem letters in mah name I canna say good! Daddy says I was named after dem ghostie thingies because I'm so scary!" He giggled and then suddenly remembered what Sage had said about the other packs. "Why dy'a talk to dem udder packs missy? Daddy says dem all stupids wolfs and he's always protecting Feerni from dem woofs and walking 'round an' stuff! He says he liked dem wars and Feerni is boring now! What's a war, Sage!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread