sometimes i wish for falling
[html]

Wraith bobbed her head excitedly in response when Sage agreed that she was, indeed, quite scary. Yep yep yep, Wraith was the scariest puppy of them all! She would frown at her siblings lots like Hybrid did, but they just laughed at her. Though, Wraith knew that they were just pretending because she was so incredibly fearsome. But when Sage said she wasn’t old enough to discuss wars, Wraith had to disagree.

“Well imma scary and wars are scary, so it’s okay! Daddy says I gotsta learn abouts tha world so he tells me alls bouts it, like dat pack up north that lives on the mountain and the woofs that bug him so he gotsta walky round the borders to keep us safe! Daddy doesn’t lie cuz he’s my daddy and he says dey be stupid! So does scary lady! Scary lady says I’m too little to nom nom nom a wolf so I gotsta be big so I can, see!” Wraith didn’t like hearing that wolves weren’t stupid, because daddy and scary lady seemed to agree that they were. So, this time, she decided to question this logic.

“If dey nots stupids, why dey always buggin’ us? Daddy’s always walky-ing rounds ‘Ferni to makes sure dems not bugs us!” She nodded affirmatively, understanding inherently that her logic could not be flawed, because that would mean everything daddy did was useless. And daddy wasn’t useless, was he?

She didn’t really know what to say about the other wolves puppies’ comment. It just confused her, so she gave Sage a confused look, wondering what she meant by that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread