sometimes i wish for falling
[html]
I like that idea! Big Grin Also omg Wraith just keeps going and going... 8D

Wraith wondered why the lady had such a weird look on her face. Wraith had seen this before: her daddy's frown was a constant fixture on his face, and usually when he had that look, he was going to say something very crabby. That was the word Wraith had heard someone use to describe it, which made sense, since her daddy was indeed like a crab. He was always hunched over and scuttling around places all quick-like!

So, expecting some sort of sermon -- like the sorts from her daddy -- Wraith settles her bum down on the ground and watched the coyote lady with wide, attentive eyes. She nodded quickly. Yep yep! That was what daddy said. He said they were rude and mean for doing that when Inferni just wanted to be left alone from thems. She didn't know how all wolves couldn't be stupid, but she quietly tucked that piece of information away to think about later. Right now, it contradicted everything else she knew, so she'd just have to think later.

Well, Wraith began in response to Sage's question, he teaches me how to be good, like how to say dem words nice to peoples who needs dem. Like he says Gabe is good and Kaena is good and some person thingy named Halo is kind of good. And he says Ez... see... seekie the leader but Gabriel was leader before and stuffs like that. She frowned and then added in a whisper: I don't think he likes dem Seekie much, hmm. Oh! And! And! And! Sometimes! He takes me! On dem walkie thingies! They nots much funs and I get tireds and he says I'm still little which isn't true cuz I'mma lotsa big! But he saids things like 'Ferni used-ta be over dems mountains and other stuffs and talkies 'bouts things. He dun like to talkie bout dems sister though, he dun like talkie bouts dat, so dats why you gets to be my sister! So I get lots!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread