sometimes i wish for falling
[html]
That is a-okay! And holy crap sorry for the wait. q__q

Wraith shook her head vigorously when Sage re-pronounced the name. That was exactly like how she'd said it! Why was Sage saying dem silly things like this? Obviously they both knew who Wraith would talking about otherwise Sage would have been very confused. Sometimes, Wraith thought the big adults weren't as smart as everyone thought they were, especially when they went around "pulling stunts like this." That was a phrase she'd heard her daddy use and she thought it was very applicable in this situation, especially since she was pretty certain of its meaning.

Wraith nodded again quickly when Sage told her Ezekiel was Gabe's son. Yeah mah daddy tells me dat! she explained. She trotted alongside with Sage, every so often wandering a bit too close and nearly bumping into the older coyote. Aside from that, she was doing a pretty good job at this whole walking thing. She remembered when she'd been much smaller and it had been so hard! Sometimes she still tripped, but she thought she was doing really well today.

Huuh? Wraith replied loudly. No, it wasn't Wraith's sister -- that was the wrong one, silly! Nuhuh, it's his sister, uh... Fow-wee, I think. I dunno her name super duper good though. No, my sisters is Lucy and Val-kree and dems my goods sisters! I don't think Hybrid don't not like dems! Why, do you think he not likes dems? Why! They dems so nice! Val-kree is super smarts and Lucy is so fun! How could someone not like dems! That would... be.. like if some dems din' like yous! She explained with with a grave expression, unsure if Sage understood how impossible it would be to dislike Valkyrie or Lucilla.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread