sometimes i wish for falling
[html]

:]

Ohh, how exciting! Sage appreciated the opportunity for a dip; she was probably due for a bath anyways. She grinned at the girl as she removed her skirt and shifted onto four legs after a several long moments. "You've never been swimming?!" she asked excitedly, stretching out on four tawny limbs. It felt strange to not have hands, but being closer to the ground let her travel faster. It was fun sometimes.

She bolted quickly from where she was standing, enjoying the different freedom of this form. Her bushy tail wagged with her entire backside as she tried to entice Wraith into playing with her, following her. "Come on! Follow me!" And from there the adult took off towards the lake. Once near, she slowed slightly as her body propelled through the air into a perfect bellyflop in the cold water. She gasped for air for a moment before the cold became comfortable again, and she paddled back towards the shore. The water here was shallow enough for the girl to play safetly. "Come on, just jump in the water here! Keep your head above the water and pretend like you're running in it!" Sage encouraged the girl, paddling in circles slightly farther out. At this age, she should have no trouble learning to swim. Sage thought she should have learned much sooner.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread