sometimes i wish for falling
8D
[html]
[/html] When Sage asked Wraith if she'd ever been swimming, Wraith shouted, "no!" and stamped her back leg petulantly. How could she swim if she didn't know what it was? She wanted to know! Why wasn't the lady telling her? Wraith began to feel overwhelmed and desperately wanted to know what the word meant how to do it. She made a pouting face, but quickly forgot when Sage asked her to follow along. She felt better immediately since she wanted to know this big cool secret, so all previous concerns were forgotten.

She followed the lady through the forest, up and down hills, and eventually found herself beside the lake. She had to run to keep up with the older coyote since her legs weren't as long and she wasn't as coordinated. She screeched to a stop when she saw that the lady was going to go in the water. What! Why would you do that? That was silly!

Wraith squeaked when Sage ran and then leaped into the water. "No!" she shouted, worried that Sage would fall under and die. But nothing of the sort happened. Sage beckoned Wraith in, so Wraith trotted closer to the water's edge. She peered down at the water lapping at her toes suspiciously. Even though Sage was doing that swimmy thing really well, Wraith didn't know how well she'd do.

"Okay, but can I stay over in the less tall waters? I'm not as big as you okay! Is that okay!" she demanded. She took a few steps into the water and giggled as it tickled her feet. "Ohohoh do I have to start walking now or once I'm in? I don't want to fall!" [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread