Little [p]aws; big adventures
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I have no laptop Sad! WC: 766

The little female watched the older female as she spoke again, she refused her offer politely. The little female nodded, someone named Anatoily was staying with Anann it seemed, Robin had never met this strange wolf before, but he must have been a member of the pack, no doubt she had seen him around the lands, perhaps one day they might meet. But all the patchwork girl cared about was that he would look after Anann and care for her when she needed him, every wolf needed someone to chase away the monsters under the stairs sometimes, no matter how old they might get, especially when they had been through the troubles that the larger female had been through, the little female listened as Anann spoke again. The older female made a fair point, without Robin then Fee would be left in the care of Linden and although he wanted to be a hero he had not had much practice in their games, his patchwork patterned sister took the role of the leader of the band of adventurers, he was relegated to the sidekick. He would not be as efficient as Robin herself was at ridding the house of the terror under the stairs.
“As long as Anatoily is looking after you properly then I think I will be alright leaving you under his care. You make a good point about Felicity, if I am not there then I am not sure that Linden knows how to scare the moster off properly, I can't leave her to be terrified.” The patchwork girl replied, looking up at the much larger female as she spoke, her look was stern when she asked that Anatoily, she didn't want Anann to be left alone with someone that wouldn't look after her properly, she needed someone that would be able to chase away Anann's personal monsters. The older female seemed to go off in her head as the pair continued chatting, her conversation seeming far more slow than it had done, it seemed that she was distracted by something, the little female did not want to press her though, she must have been through some terrible times, she did not want the older female to have to speak about them, sometimes one could not help but dwell on problems, she had seen many wolves with a similar far away expression to Anann's own one now.

Anann explained about the horses,saying that there were many different types of horses, that they came in all kinds of colours and sizes, this was interesting to the little female, she drank the information in, nodding as the female spoke, it was wonderful to gain so much information in one short day and of course to see Anann, she was more than a little concerned about her, it was good to see her and know that she was coping and even after all the trouble that she had been through the she could still smile; even if those smiles were brief and sad. The young female nodded as Anann spoke about the name for her own horse, she was pleased that she agreed with her, Scarlett was a much better name for the pale mare than Marian, if she named her Marian then she might be doomed to a lifetime of being captured. She smiled as Anann agreed, her tail wagging as she spoke.
"Yes, I think that Scarlett would be a much better name for her than Marian, miss Anann, yes, if I named her Marian then she might end up being captured all of the time and then what good would she be as a side kick?" The small female replied, her tail still wagging. Robin's face fell a little as Anann said that she had to go, that she was tired and she would have to leave now. But she tried to be grown up and nodded as the female said goodbye, she accepted that the female would have to leave, surely after something that had been such a trauma then she must have been tired, especially if she was having trouble with monsters under the stairs, they often disturbed sleep. The patchwork girl smiled as she said that it had been a nice time speaking with her.
"Good bye miss Anann, I hope that you have a safe journey, it has been lovely speaking to you. I shall say hi to dad for you!" She called as the lady left, deciding that perhaps it was time that she too went home, moving to pad out of the doors, back to her family.

<style type="text/css">
.robin-sdb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.robin-sdb01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.robin-sdb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robin-sdb01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#5a6694; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hR6HN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #665566; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bbaabb; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by the wonderful Shannon <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread