And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

+3 OOC: Big Grin

It seemed that he was not the only one who wanted to divert words to say something regrettable. He nodded thinking that wasn’t so far away, he’d been in the pack a little while before she came to stay. So he had not missed too much in her coming here at least. He wished he never left, and had kept his leader rank, but life happened and he had to go, besides Skye was a much better leader than he ever could be.

“I do hope you enjoy it here so far at least. It’s changed a lit since I mad- uh it was made.”

He said, feeling stupid he almost let slip that he was the one who created Cercatori, with Skye’s help of course. He wasn’t about to be asked many questions.... or try at least. He felt like he had not had any good influences on the pack other than making it. He froze slightly when she mentioned serial killer and looked down stairs, a shudder of memory ran through his mind but he hid what emotions he had and gave her a weak smile.

“If there is I would have already dealt with him.”

He said softly. He was not the packs protector and he would remain so for the rest of his days. He had overseen her flirt, not because he wanted to disappoint her, but because his mind was elsewhere on the past, trying to get away from it.

“Everyone is welcome here, this is a public place, though there are rooms that are open for anyone to live in, but with Thornbury not so full and I just got the treetop terrace fixed up, I don’t think anyone would be willing to stay here for long.”

He chuckled and he didn’t blame them. He would rather have a private place to himself, rather than have a bunch of wolves in and out all the time.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread