And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

He scowled at her question, sure she didn’t know, but as old as he was.... nearing five already, wouldn’t she think he’d been through quite a bit? He sure had since he had made this pack that was for sure. He had learned from it all, but it was still hard to think about, especially Sky, she’d broke his heart without even trying.

“Yes, I know, that Sky girl was my fiance once, when I left the pack to do..... things, she thought that I left her, abandoned her, though I left a not stating i would be back for her, that I would be there for her after. She never read that note, and now she’s with HIM.... so I know your rejection, possibly more than you could ever know."

Shaw’s voice was low, deep and rumbling at the memories that came back to him. Why did such things have to happen to him? Did he deserve this? He turned to face one of the horses so that he couldn’t look at the woman, show her his anger hurt, and whatever else was expressed on his face. He hated himself and now that he had forced his answer out, everything came to the surface.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread