And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
ooc; not feeling tables lol...
----------------------------------------

She heard his voice, his wish for her to stop, his apology. Her ears swiveled back and she slowed to a stop. Turning at the edge of the little pathway to face him. The she-wolf's head was lowered in submission, and her eyes starred toward him with a simple wish to hear more. It wasn't like she'd been struck down or harmed physically; but she felt rather embarrassed and ashamed of stepping on an older male's toes. His flash of anger had reminded her so much of the wolf that killed her mother, she felt unstable and semi-delerious. Old fears and painful memories swimming once more in her mind.

"Sorry," she muttered softly to Shaw. Her tail hung low, threatening to go between her legs with a bit of a quiver. The silence of the area around them was an eery space between them. No birds were chirping that she had heard before and there was no far off sound of prey breaking branches and leaves on the ground. She awaited the male's reply, praying he wouldn't strike her if he got to close. The eyes first, and then he'll throw me down... The terrible thoughts she floated into her mind; memories contorting her face into a more pained expression. Please don't kill me like my mom... Please don't.

Messages In This Thread