Day late and a dollar short
[html]

OOC I PMed you about Orin's hair. It's not pink anymore, and that is totally my fault for not updating my profile yet. But it was work-aroundable so I hope it's ok that I posted before you edited. Wink 400+

The woman froze like a frightened deer, unsure of whether she should turn and bolt or stand and fight. It sounded like a hurricane was coming toward her. A fashionable hurricane made of bands and beads. What?

Orin blinked in surprise as she turned toward the sound. If she were a cat she’d be puffed out every which way… And in fact, she pretty much was now. Her ears stood straight up in surprise and her tail twisted around her ankle, momentarily submitting to the sudden fear. Perfectly golden and perfectly bulging eyes focused on the running coy-wolf, and for a moment she hadn’t the faintest idea what the hell he was doing. Why was Bangle running? Was there danger?

‘Orin! You’re back!’ He called to her, and then she realized he wasn’t running from trouble, he was running to her! Her moment of surprise passed and her expression instantly transformed from panic to exhilaration.

“Bangle! You rascal!” She threw her arms wide and wrapped the man in a bear hug. For a moment there was a glimmer of her former self as she raised her feet off of the ground and hung by the man’s shoulders in delight. “I missed you!” For so long Orin had been able to peer out her window to see her neighbor up to some sort of trouble. Bangle was never stagnant, always up to something, and she loved ‘spying’ on him when she lived in the bookstore across the way.

“I just came back a few days ago! Skye didn’t tell you?” She asked as she ended the hug, stepping back and arching a brow in question, but still completely ecstatic at their reunion. “I saw her that day. I guess she’s been busy. I’ve come home, I’m back here to live with my pack again.”

“The pups – the girls,” she corrected herself quickly. “Are just fine. They finally got to meet their daddy and there’s all kinds of stuff here for them here to discover. They’re with Shawchert now in the Treetop Terrace, but you have to meet them.”

She waved towards Bangle’s tree in the distance. “How’s it coming along?” She was hoping for an invite up. She wanted to talk to her friend more, but didn’t want to commence with the reunion in the middle of Thornbury in case others came by. She loved her pack, but one meeting at a time would suffice.

<style>
.orinlizard-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.orinlizard {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.orinlizard b {color:#e9b656; font-weight:bold;}
.orinlizard {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad9500; background-image:url(http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5581/souls68.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3e4b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread