We soar along the ground [DND]
[html]

I suck so bad. >:| I'm sorry for this outrageous wait; I don't usually do that.

mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

Her head was spinning with thoughts of the dark Arbiter who she had seen in a new light in the prior days. Larkspur, while brutish and lacking intelligence as she had, was magificently attuned to his faith, something attractive to her even if the wolf in him was not. The Crone's mind fogged, unable to focus. It was best to simply get away. So without a patient word to her sister, she left the ruins in search for something else, something her mind couldn't fathom as of yet. In truth, there was no set destination. She was wandering aimlessly.

No sooner had the night-bound D'Angelo fled her thoughts did the scent of another bring him back — it wasn't Larkspur, however, but his son. Pandemic was not a creature she frequently desired to interact with — like his father, she believed him a foolish oaf — but he was family enough and it was time for her to ask the same questions of him that she had asked of Salvia in the past. Both were shifting now. Soon, they would be adults. She approached warily, watching as he tugged the dark locks that so haphazardly covered his head. "Pahndemik."

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread