I Refuse This Poison
At Ralla’s insistence that she should have stayed away, Ayasha replied, ”I made sure my siblings are still asleep. They stirred slightly when you howled but went back to sleep. And Dicahli is staying behind to watch over them.” She wanted to make sure that her siblings were safe before she ran off. She turned to see Leon and Analise come, angry and in their secui form. It made her feel better that there was other young adults that were angry at everything and wanted to help change what was happening.

Despite the grave situation, she had to smile at Shiloh and Saxif holding hands. But her smile was erased by her mother said that they had to move. It was dangerous for them to stay here so as the group left, Ayasha said close to her mother. She felt safe near her and knew that her mother would protect her. When they arrived at Grandfather’s Tears, Ralla began to speak. About what Maska had done, she gave a barely audible growl but nodded.

She also agreed about Dawali was their leader. At her mother’s question about following her, Ayasha went over to her. ”I’ll follow you, mom. And I’ll “play nice” with them, for now. But Dawali is like my uncle. He found me when I was little and cared for me. I literally owe him my life. When will we know that the time is right?” She stood next to her mother, her face a mask of determination and support. She hoped that everyone would support Ralla.

Messages In This Thread