I Refuse This Poison
LOL Leon be a scary mofo
5+

He hated the creeping around and hiding like rats, it smacked perilously close to cowardice to him. This was his pack! His home! why should he have to sneak around it as though he were a trespasser upon claimed grounds. A growl rumbled from his chest that seemed to echo thunder. The others gathered but he gave them almost no notice, he was so worked up in his own thoughts. Analise however was more sociable and said hello to the others. He understood the need for secrecy however, for surely if Maska discovered their gathering he would hand out punishments regardless of the reasons they provided him with,

They ran as one, as a pack should unlike the divided mockery of a family that was their home now and soon reached a place that was secluded enough for them to talk and plan undisturbed and unthreatened. The run helped calm him if ever so slightly and he felt he could safely return to his optime form without punching something or someone, secui paws were not good for throwing fists and there was only so much one could destroy with teeth. As the meeting regathered the man called to the man within himself and shifted to optime, resuming his great height, long black hair was pulled back and tied out of the way.

He listened in angered silence to the words that Ralla spoke to them all, his mind whirling around in circles like a dog chasing its tail. Analise sat at his feet, slowly digging up the dirt at her feet with her claws as her anger also grew. When she was done, he was struck into silence and simply stared at the white wolfess for several moments before Ayasha spoke out, vouching her favor to Dawali. He grunted, why was Dawali himself not here then if he was opposed against them too.

"I will never be able to promise that I will play nice. I have no respect for those who hurt women. But, I will keep my distance from them, it is the only way I can make sure I will not get into fights with those pets of his." He sighed and the his eyes glinted savagely and he showed his teeth, hackles rising,

"But if I am ever presented with the opportunity, I will kill that fraud of a leader." The violence within him was a very real and tangible thing, he himself could almost taste it in the air. He did not bluff or speak words to make himself seem important, he was not that kind of man and person, he spoke the truth, it rang his voice and there would be no doubt within anybody's mind at the meeting that he was a man who had killed before and would do so again.

His fierce eyes rose to meet hers,

"Etikaiele Gata, you have my word, I will follow you until our enemies lay at our feet choking in their own blood." Analise nodded her agreement, also showing white teeth.

Messages In This Thread