I Refuse This Poison
At Ralla's words to leave Shiloh let go of Saxif's hand and shifted to her secui form and ran to the best of her advantage as her left hind paw was still badly sprung. She did her best to stay away from her mate as she ran, knowing her limp was more noticble as she ran. When Ralla had stopped she noticed it wasn't a plave she had been too often but she felt safer here then where they had been before.

She shifted back after a few moments, sitting where she had stopped, her ankle sporting something awful. As she listened to Ralla she nodded her agreements. She would follow her anywhere as she would follow Saxif anywhere. As she listened to Leon she looked over at him, flinching slightly at the mention of the guardians hurting females. Liliana had been the first and Shiloh hoped she was the last. Her own hackles rose at the revenge she wanted to get on the male that had hurt her. She would keep her distance and help any way she could

"I agree with Leon. I will also be keeping my distance. These guardians are not to be provoked. The don't care if your male or female they want to hurt us. I know first hand how they feel about us and how they enjoy hurting those who oppose them and their leader. Lets not give them... them a reason to hurt us," she said avoiding her mates eyes. She hoped Saxif didn't do anything that would get her hurt and Shiloh had already began regetting her words. She looked up at Ralla a felt the need to tell her that she would be there for her.

"Ralla I hear you say that you cannot lead us anymore but look at what one howl has brought. We are the wolves loyal to our cheif, you and AniWaya. I will fight with you, friend, when the time comes. For Liliana and her family and J'adore who has had to bend to the will of the newcommers to protect his mate and pups. I will protect those I love," she said with a anger she had been finding inside her more and more each day she had to deal with these new people. She rubbed her ankle, the only sign of her pain she was trying to hide from the others. Her ribs burned and throbbed the more she sat in her optime form and she had thought about shifting but didn't want Saxif to notice her pain and tiredness.

Messages In This Thread