I Refuse This Poison
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

it's the DA badge/icon

J'adore listened intently to the others as the spoke. What Maska and his guardian's had done was out of order and now it seemed with the recruiting of new ones that the situation was out of control. He cleared his throat, stepping forward, his shoulder still sore and stiff for a run in a few months ago. 'The recent going ons within AniWaya have been, and are, out of control. So many people have been hurt so far and we all must work together to stop the pain. But we must be careful, they will suspect the smallest things.' The Spaniard paused, 'Just think how hypocritical they are, claiming our ways are wrong, how our ways aren't lawful. When they take in people who know nothing of our tribe and promoting them to take care of him'. THe man's secui form shooks as he chuckled. 'But yes, I accept our Etikaiele Gata's terms. I will follow her and our true Kalona until the sacred fires die out'. He stood backwards, bowing his head.

The peregrine spirit squaked suddenly, 'As will I. This man has no respect for this place. If the spirits did not rule this place, would I be here? Would any of the guides be here?' Ptitsa returned to her ward, perching on the ground below J'adore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread