I Refuse This Poison
[html]

500+ She can get long winded when she's excited ^_^

Saxif had shifted along with her mate, the time as each muscle and bone crackled into place caused them to fall behind. She desperately wanted to inquire about her mate’s days she felt as though she was being avoided. The scent of Dawali had been noticeable upon her when she came close. Before she could utter a word though Shiloh was quick to catch up with the others. She had always been quicker in shifting than Saxif because of her size, but Saxif quickly caught up once she was finished the shift. Though Shiloh seemed slower than usual. When she was by her side she whispered You ok? She disregarded the worry as nothing, troubling the huntress further. She would definitely ask what’s going on later.

When the words began she listened intently but she also sniffed the air. Her golden eyes were the first to fall upon J’adore as he approached. Her guard was up unsure of his intentions but his words seemed heartfelt.

She pondered everyone’s words once they had spoken. She loved Shiloh’s fire but it scared her too. As she lowered to rub her ankle Saxif knew something was wrong. She chose to save it and continued with her words.

I agree, we must be smart about this. As much as I want to gut each of these invasive manipulative fools, patience is the key to victory. I have noticed guards and scouts watching my movements more often lately. Something big is happening and I feel the only way to stop it is with patience and planning.

She pondered for a moment strategies filling mind. Her brain wired for just this type of action. We need to thin the herd.. She muttered to herself. She shook her head at that; it was more than just that. It needed something else to be more affective. For this group they needed something just as cunning as the guardian’s invasion. She knew it wasn’t her place to plan but she hoped at the very least she could be heard.

In my opinion we should not only put our heads and follow commands… We should strive to gain trust. The more trust that is gained the closer we become to each of them. It would be difficult but it looks to me as though our loyalty resides here between us. This kind of tactic would give us the advantage we would have the surprise on our side if we chose to attack. It would also give us the insight as to just how we proceed not just with the group but with each individual. We could thin the herd possibly divide their numbers. Her voice had risen with the regal power of her bloodline as she spoke.

Then her golden eyes settled upon Ralla’s searching for some kind of approval or insight. Then to the others, the more they collaborated the more they could do with their numbers. We are few but if done right we can get our home back.

word count → 000 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread