I Refuse This Poison
Ayasha leaned against her mother, Claudius come over and nodded at him. As she listened to each member speak, she nodded. So many of their words were fitting with their personalities. Yet even her own was a bit different. She had never really been rebellious. But she supposed that now was the time for it. She could understand where each member was coming from and why he or she chose the stance that they did.

At being alone, the wheels in her head started turning. ”I can go to various packs and tell them what is happening. Then with the pigeon system, they can be ready should we need to rally their support. I’m sure that many of us have people in other packs we can trust to help us.” She spoke mostly to her mother but looked at everyone else as well.

At learning to fight, she thought about what to learn. Daggers would suit her. ”I could use someone to teach me to fight with daggers.” She looked this time at J’adore to see if her “uncle” would help her. She went with her mother. But she knew that there would be many more meetings to come and there would also be many hardships along the way.

Messages In This Thread