You're my storm cloud.
[html]

Word Count: 507

Melee didn't really hang out with anyone who wasn't family other than Scorpius. Given that she hadn't seen him in so long, that meant that she spent pretty much all of her time with family members. There had been some other wolves that she saw regularly - packmates - but they weren't wolves that she went out of her way to see. It wasn't as if she spent significant amounts of time with any of them. So she had definitely never had someone brush her hair back like that. Perhaps this was a normal feeling, though. The way her stomach buzzed and she felt like smiling. Then again, maybe it wasn't. Melee wasn't going to try and puzzle through it just yet, she would figure it out later... or maybe she wouldn't. Either way, right now she was just going to let things happen as they would. Everything would work out how it was supposed to between them. Besides, they were just friends! They had been friends since they were children! It just felt weird because they hadn't seen each other in so long, that was it.

Scorpius gave good advice, even if it wasn't the advice that she wanted to hear. Melee couldn't imagine taking both Gideon and Nayru aside to talk with them about this situation. Despite having known her new stepmother for most - if not all - of her childhood, the girl wasn't really confident in speaking with the other female about personal matters. It was part of the problem, really. She didn't fully trust Nayru. If she had, it wouldn't have been a problem that the other female was now her stepmother. Of course it wasn't Nayru's fault. The older female had done nothing wrong at all, Melee was just going through some issues of her own. "I will talk to her too... but, I might talk to my dad first. I don't know if I could stand to talk to both of them at once." she responded, though she hoped that he knew she appreciated that he was sharing his advice freely. Even though it was advice that she might not take, it was still good to hear perspectives.

The girl enjoyed being in her lupus form with Scorpius. Like her friend, it brought her mind back to the time when they had been puppies together. A time that had been simpler and she had no fears at all. Fear was still a mostly foreign concept to her, but things had gotten more complicated as she aged. It was nice to relax and enjoy the presence of her companion, no longer thinking about complicated things. Instead, she was just focused on having a good time. This was easy for her to do around Scorpius. She swished her tail as they walked, her shoulder leaning in to bump up against his playfully. "I certainly would not mind... if you can catch me, that is." she said, nipping at his cheek before dashing off. Hoping to lead him in a game of tag.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread