It's all over but the crying
[html]

GAH I can't concentrate on my exam ;_;

She watched him, calmly, as he spoke. Although she didn't know, she had been stressed by his presence, and what he said made her relax somewhat. It was weird how one could suddenly relax, not knowing one had been tense in the first place. Then again her body was all up-side-down these days, so no wonder. She cocked her head as she watched him, curious. He was polite. Or maybe formal was the word. It almost made her sigh inside; she didn't have energy for a formal conversation. She didn't know what she wanted, though. Go back in time, perhaps? Who knew. Shadowed Sun? she hadn't heard of them. Frankly, she hadn't explored much after settling down in Dahlia de Mai, besides the .. encounter. And after that she had been preoccupied with nearly dying and the like. Her gaze was steady, steadier than her heart, as she watched and he asked her questions. He looked about as tired as she was, bruised, wounded. And his body language shone of it. Perhaps some of the same tiredness that Mew felt inside her own bones. It made her wonder... what world was this, this male seemed kind enough? An odd world, where the good lose to the bad, nothing like the stories she imagined when she was a child. She had lived those stories until she came back and settled down in these lands. Perhaps they were tainted. Perhaps it was the coyotes' presence.

You are on the border to the Dahlia de Mai packlands, she said, emerald eyes seeking eye contact. Don't worry about the trespassing or shifting, I'm not fussed. I just sensed you here and thought I'd go have a look, I haven't been this far from my home for a long time. She wrapped her tail around her haunches as she sat there, but her front legs were soon shaking and she felt like lying down. He probably couldn't see them shaking though, it was more of a sensation. Funny how even half of her weight seemed to be too much for her legs to carry. She looked tired, did she? Nothing new. And frankly, so did he. For his bold statement he would get the same questioning hint in return. Playing kids games, throwing the ball along. This could be an interesting conversation; she was in the mood for it. Thank you, I am tired... you don't look too awesome yourself, in terms of weariness...?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread