It's all over but the crying
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: I'm making up excuses not to revise. :| Oh failure, thou art so gracious :|:|

There was a ethereal otherworldliness about her. She seemed older than Ember, though perhaps not quite the same age as Lubomir. And there was something in her that spoke of a great sorrow. Perhaps they were all romantic fancies, silly notions in his mind, but perhaps they hid something deeper. There was inner strength though too, for not only was she maintaining eye-contact, she was doing so with a steady gaze that almost unnerved him. Lubomir found that she was just as interesting as Ember had been, but in very different ways. Ember was full of vivacity, a great joy for love, a bouncy youth. This female was more reserved, cooler, as if from marble. It seemed like some great storm winds had buffeted her and yet she remained standing. While crumbling inside. He shook his head to rid himself of such images.

Dahlia de Mai? Well, he'd certainly never heard of this one. He knew of Labyrinth Glen, but only from what Ember had told him. And then there was that pack towards the west, in those foul lands. And the place the female had mauled him. It was a bit ironic that Shadowed Sun, who bordered Insieme had been completely overlooked in his travels. Perhaps his den on Halcyon Mountain had prevented him from travelling that way. Whatever it was, he was glad that she didn't seem as keen to sink her teeth in as his last encounters had been. 'And now you worry me. I beg your indulgence in this, but you do not seem fit to travel. I do not wish to offend, I have done enough of that.' When she mentioned his own weariness he smiled cynically. Indeed, he was tired. So perhaps a bit more rudely than intended, he sat down opposite her and said, 'When one has to fight for one's life, appearances don't matter much. Excuse the dramatic side, but I have been on the brink of death too much lately.' He shook his head again. 'But you, what could possibly infuse your very being with such cynicism. You seem tired of the world, my lady.'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread