It's all over but the crying
[html]
Extremely sorry for replying so late, I had exams every day last week and spent the weekend letting my brain recover >_<

She grew bored of word-games rather easily. She always had done. But this was no ordinary word-game. This was the game of relieving personal history, without doing so, at the same time. Hinting at it, putting down clues to provoke questions. The ivory female knew that it could go on forever if the participants let it do so, and in truth she was tired already. Much too tired to be out here, and she needed energy to get back as well. Thus, she decided to answer his subtle questioning more directly, hoping she would get an equal response to it from him. It would speed things up. He had blatantly been attacked, perhaps he longed to talk about it with someone. She hadn't spoken, truly, about her own story, the only thing she had done was tell it. She would tell it again, and feel weak again, but perhaps she would find him a worthy participant for a proper conversation.

I am, I can't help it. I had a litter, but it was taken away from me, violently, by the hands of a filthy coyote named Asphyxia. She very nearly took my life, but I survived, although I sometimes wish I had not. She paused, thinking about what she had said. The last sentence had taken her aback. It was true, but she hadn't thought about it until the words left her mouth. It sounded too dramatical as well, when she thought of it. but nonetheless true. Her green eyes were fixed on his, face grave. There was not much more to say about the case.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread