It's all over but the crying
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: And then I make you wait. Sheesh, I suck

Lubomir had no idea how she would react. She seemed so unpredictable somehow, the rage consuming her from inside. And he felt helpless. He had words, yes, but they felt so useless, so easy to discard. Words. He loved them and he hated them and he hoped, most of all, that he had done them right. But now they seemed so stupid, so useless. He almost wished he could hug her to him, for once him a protector. He almost wished he could hold her through the night and into the early hours, letting her share her grief. And he almost wish he could grab her and take her away and wipe the pain from her with gentle caresses. He knew he should think of Ember, but Ember was young and fit and innocent and Mew had witnessed pure pain. It tore his soul out.

Finally, something tore inside him. He grabbed her and engulfed her between his arms, pulling her close and breathing her scent. This was closer than he'd ever been to a female and he knew that in some metaphysical way he was betraying Ember, but Mew was so fragile he couldn't help it. 'Please don't push me away. Please listen to me. I understand your pain, though I do not seem to. And you have other things to live for. You have a pack, you have family. My white lady, my angel, please. Let them go.' He pulled back slightly, enough to catch her gaze again. 'Would killing Asphyxia help? Would it bring relief? When I told you you were young I did not use empty compliments. You are young, my pure one, and beautiful and you will mate again. Dying would only prove the coyote has bested you.' He slowly ran a finger down her cheek and kept his gaze straight. His heart was beating faster and he was trembling slightly. With one word she could have him killed. She had that power over him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread