It's all over but the crying
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Hey, don't worry. I've been ignoring some of Lubo's posts for like 6 days D:

Why was he speaking like that to her? She was a relative stranger to him and yet there he was, trying to be someone he was not, trying to get her to stay strong and holding her, breathing her scent in, talking to her of mates. To Lubomir, mateship and puppies were a fruit of love and labour, a family, a home, a den to call their own. He was, by far, too polite to ask her about the father, not only because it wasn't any of his business, but also because he perceived it as unnecessary. If she wanted to expand on it, surely she would. Why feel any need whatsoever to pressure her? So slowly Lubomir backed away, his hands still on her arms, her words ringing in his ears. Faith? Well, at least she had that. 'Then I can only wish that you have the best in life, my lady. I cannot give you a promise that it will be so, but my heart goes out to you.'

War? Brother? His ears picked up the words and the feelings behind them. He knew of no war here, perhaps she would tell him more. 'What war, my lady? I do not know of any war.' Lubomir sort of dreaded this. So her brother had done something. Did this mean that soon Inferni would descend here? Would they destroy the pack? And, most importantly, would they focus on any of the other packs? Lubomir felt selfish for a moment. He had only just settled, he liked everyone, why should they go to war? But the sight of her, so beautiful and frail, made him wince inwardly. Would he not go to war for her? Or Ember? To protect them, would he not stand against the monsters who had hurt him and try to hurt them back? 'My lady, I give you my solemn word that if you should ever need me, I will come to your aid. I do not speak for the pack, I speak for Lubomir Varg. You have my friendship, my lady, and my undying loyalty.' Slowly, he went down on one knee and stared at her. He was bold, yes, but also foolish. He was no fighter. Well, he would just have to ask Skoll to teach him some moves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread