:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

OOC: Sarcastic Sky is Sarcastic. Tongue

In came Shawchert, effectively playing the hero as usual. Sky watched him look around and frowned at his words. The one-eyed mime did it. She muttered sarcastically in response. After giving his mind a moment to process that, she snorted. The old hallway window finally fell, that's all. No one attacked me. I was stupid and stomped right onto the glass when I came to see what the crash was about. She snapped, then grumbled, though her tone wasn't too bad... just... heated and upset, but not at him. In fact, she was almost glad he'd arrived so quickly. She pulled out another piece of glass, then growled. There was still quite a few shards in her feet. She'd never get all of them herself.

There's a first aid kit in the table drawer over there. She pointed over to the side table on the porch, one with a bible drawer. Bring it over to me. Be mindful of the glass, though. It was all over the deck where the stairs met the porch, directly outside the front door. She sat up against the wall a few feet to the side, her legs folded oddly so she could tend to the damage, though she wasn't sure how much longer her joints would let her sit like that. It was uncomfortable, to say the least.

That monster still has him spooked. A soft voice chimed in her head as she waited. He was so ready to slay another monster just now. The other soft voice added.

Feh. Talk about high-strung. The dark voice remarked lamely. Sky blinked away the voices and glanced down at her feet again, having been watching Shawchert blankly for a moment there. Blood was staining her jeans and porch floor again. She tsked her tongue and straightened her legs carefully, trying to avoid getting any more on her legs. Stupid red stuff. She murmured, officially hating how easily it stained just about everything it touched. Damn blood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread