:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
#

“Being as I am the only one at my job I do not have much choice.”

He said his frown furrowed more for a second. He’d gladly give some of his shifts to others but then he would find something else to do. He wasn’t about to just sit down and stare at a wall. He had to work, much of it was because of her. He wouldn’t say that though as much as he wanted to slap her in the face with his words. He was tired of begging tired of waiting, he’d done his best to court her, she’d pushed him around and he let her, she did whatever she wanted to him and the first sign of his departure she thought th worst even if he left a note letting her know he would be back, that he had urgent business. Things seemed to go well enough she told him what to do from that point on and he did what she instructed her. It was the mention of helping fix the window and the tea offer that made him stiffen. He looked at Sky straight in the face, a first for some time now and spoke, something he might regret in the future but the words just came right out of his mouth.

“Perhaps you can simply persuade your new boyfriend to do that, from the looks of it I’m not in the pictures and I am not here to play games. My heart can only be torn so many times.”

he said coldly, lifting himself up to leave.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread