:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

Unfortunately, even luperci needed to breath eventually, and their version of kissing prevented that quite a bit. Sky slowly pulled back enough to breath in, her eyes slipping open slightly. She hovered half an inch away before nipping at him suddenly and pulling back a bit more. You're fixing my wall now too. Don't think I didn't notice the dent. She pouted a moment, before softening again and letting her shoulders relax finally. She pecked him with another kiss before locking her arms around his shoulders, sneaking in a few nips to his shoulder and neck as she moved to hug him.

But that can wait. Right now I have some making up to do. She murmured from his shoulder, nipping at him gently. Step one. I love you. She leaned back again to look him in the eyes, letting him know she meant it. I never stopped loving you. I just have... stubborness issues.

She made a sort of murring sound in the back of her throat, smiling rather... suspiciously as she wiggled a bit. Step two. I'm sorry for playing games. I wasn't actually trying to but I guess I got carried away. She leaned forward quickly to peck another kiss. Step three, I do whatever you want for the rest of the day, as long as it involves touchy-feely. You're too soft and snuggly to let go of. She murred, pulling herself up for another tight hug, nuzzling into the crook of his neck affectionately, suggestively. What's my first task, oh strong working man? Nope, she wasn't hinting in the least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread