Rain down, rain down on me
[html]
For reference, they will be staying in/around the windmill Smile

Nayati knew what he was asking of the woman before him. Even though he had covered their tracks and had not come straight to Crimson Dreams there was the chance that they would be found to have come here. The man could not guess what Maska would do with the information if he did find out, but there was the possibility it could involve a conflict between his once home and the place he had sought for safety. The last thing he wanted to do was put anyone else in danger's way. Internally he had decided if they brought the Councilman's wrath on down on this pack he would give himself up in hope of stopping it. The thought was a twisted knife in his gut but there was no other choice. He could not let Anu and her pack pay for his transgressions. If he had to give his life to save the Dreamers he knew that Anu would make a place for his family, would take care of them in his absence. It was the best option in this horrible situation.

Anu's response was quicker than he had expected and his pale eyes grew wide in surprise of how unflinching the woman he respected was in the face of their plea. Hot breath was exhaled into the night air as relief washed over the man like a waterfall. "Anu...I cannot express my gratitude to you..." They were the only words he could find. Words were nothing in the face of what she had just given the family. A small measure of peace and security against a maelstrom of woes. Anu began to lead them into her territory and Nayati touched Iye's neck to tell the horse to follow.

As the group walked, the Utina found his voice again. "I should make introductions. Anu, this is my mate Liliana, and my little sister Sunki," he said motioning back to his dark hued love and pale sibling in turn. "Lili holds our son, Kuruk, and Sunki our daughter, Saqui. They are just over a moon old." He had wanted stability for his children, it stung that they would not grow up in the environment he had always envisioned for them. "This is Anu, and she has been a good friend to me." His voice and face expressed to his family that she was someone they could trust implicitly. He knew the Dreamer would never do anything to hurt or betray them.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifog b {font-weight:bold; color:#9aa7b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #545a7a; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatifog p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifog {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#798696; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atifog.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6a7f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread