Rain down, rain down on me
[html]
000+

The pale woman only nodded at the stranger, gratitude in her weary smile. Pulling out Saqui from the satchel (the pup was halfway out of it anyway), Sunkii held her against her chest. The young ones were only just really started to recognize names and words, but they still squirmed regardless of what they said, angry tone or not. Saqui fought her grip, but the moment they started to follow the Dreamer woman, Sunki hugged the pup tightly and muttered a few cooing words, hoping it would calm her. Soon enough, Saqui had drifted to sleep again; she was young after all.

Nayati walked near the other woman, the horses trailing after them. It was nice to see that the young foal had made it with them; it was meant for someone in the pack here, that was all that the female knew of it. Introductions went around, and Sunki nodded in her direction. "Thank you for this. I - we - appreciate it so much." It was hard fleeing the tribe, the tribe connected to their home. It was like truly leaving a part of themselves. All that remained with them were their memories, their possessions, and their fear.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread