I have been renewed. DND
[html]

I kept starting this reply then losing my muse Dx

He didn't consider himself an expert on humans or their objects by any means, but he had spent a lot of time in the city in the past. Gideon had lived in Dahlia de Mai for his entire life before it had merged together with the Valley pack, but he'd taken quite a few trips down to the dusty skyscrapers. It had been nice to have someone to talk to this time - the journey to the city had taken more time than usual do to the new pack's northern location, but he'd had Melee to talk to and it had gone fast.

His girl was growing up; that was plain to see. Gideon still sought to protect her from things, as perhaps any parent would...but he tried not to be too strict. His brother Saul had adopted a little girl, Wretch, who he was also close to. The white female seemed keen to stick to Ichika's lands and not wander, something that he was thankful for. He often had to fight the urge to go looking for Melee or Range if he hadn't seen them for a day or two. Perhaps it was how they had come into his life, that he had saved them from almost certain death. It made him even more protective of them than he might have been otherwise.

The Stormbringer male looked up when Melee spoke, looking at the object that she indicated. What exactly...was that? He had no idea either. It was very brightly colored, as if to draw attention to it for some reason. "No idea. There seem to be a lot of them around here...I wonder what they were used for" Gideon replied. They didn't focus on the hydrant for too long, though, beginning to walk again toward their choice fishing spot. "There's a park near here that I thought would be perfect for fishing...I brought some line and some bait, so it shouldn't be too difficult to catch a good amount. How many do you think you can eat, dear?" He inquired. "Probably ten to fifteen, depending. Saul's daughter still isn't up and about, with that broken leg and all. So we should catch a few for her as well"

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread