Invasion of a name
((WC: 3+))

He grinned crookedly at the woman as she brushed against him. He reached out a hand to steady her as she murmured her name to him. "Your mother must have known what a charming young woman you would grow up to be, miss." He gave her a roguish wink, not removing his hand from her arm. She was sweet. He was finding himself quite attracted to her. Little did he know this woman he was admiring was his aunt. If he knew, he'd be embarrassed. Afterall, the impure thoughts he was having would have only been marginally appropriate in Inferni, only only accepted by very few there.

He stroked his hand lightly over her arm, smiling at her. He wasn't looking for a lover, but he was enjoying admiring this fair woman from the Crimson dreams lands. Thinking of the Dreamers lands, he spoke again, his voice mildly curious. "I wonder... being part of Crimson Dreams, I'm sure you've met my older brother, Jazper?" He only asked out of curiosity. It was nice to be able to catch up on family when one could. He smiled warmly at the older woman, his tail wagging easily behind him.

It was a nice day, a good day for a stroll. The border tree wasn't far off. One could see it if they knew what they were looking for. In mere moments, the tree was in sight. Tal walked companionably with the woman, his hand still on her arm in what most would consider a romantic gesture, a male leading and protecting a female. It was just how Tal was, he was a good guy at heart. No harm meant by it. He didn't really have a mean bone in his body.

Except when it came to Shaw and Sky. He'd fight to win Sky. He would, here in the very near future, though he didn't yet know it. Whether or not he would win the heart of said fair maiden remained to be seen.

Messages In This Thread