M - and then i'll set this place on fire
[html]
Tlantli is a bad girl. >:|

Their relationship was a strange thing, but not one that she took for granted — she was offered more leniency in return for things she didn't mind giving, whatever they were. Her coveted place within the family was hers, and she would not give up what she had worked for. Or hadn't worked for, it didn't matter to her, for she would reap the benefits of whatever it was that Sirius enjoyed about her. For the moment, however, it seemed he enjoyed little. Her posture changed quickly in an attempt to appease him. It didn't appear to work. Her eyes watched his jaws for movement, cringing as his lip lifted in distaste before he spoke. The wound to her leg had not been forgotten, but she did not expect anyone would suppose she had been wounded by another — she was a warrior, a petite and golden Amazon capable of mighty things that her body did not indicate. But of course, with his keen nose, her Lord and Master believed she'd gained the wound in some...other way, perhaps one more distasteful than she could even imagine.

No one did ahnything to me, Sie-reese, it would not happan. Aye fell through the stayres in the home thaht Aye found the brush in. It was truth, but somehow, she suspected he would not believe her. Retrieving the brush for her handsome demi-God had been top priority, second only to the beautiful jewels retrieved for Eris and her new children, and though the blood and splintered wood had severely set back her plans, they had not dissuaded the coyote. Aye wahnted to bring you something nice. Ahre you displeased with it? Aye could find something else. Anything to avoid the conversation she expected. Anything.

She was drawn closer without resistance, another attempt to pacify the ill-tempered bull. His question was met with a scowl. It ess none of your business who Aye met in Hally-fax, Sie-reese; you ahre maye King, but you ahre not in ay posision to control me! If Aye wahnt to meet people in Hally-fax, Aye will meet them! One small foot was stamped on the ground as her eyes returned to his, the outrage at his question fading quickly from their sunset irises; the words were regretted, but only in the most miniscule way, for she felt strongly that it was rude of him to assume anything of her.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread